Friday, March 9, 2012

Fall Family Photo Shoot

I'm playing catch up today, chipping away at several things that have needed to be done for a while.  One of the tasks was getting yellow stains out of my white shirts - exciting, I know.  I was going through some of our pictures from the last year and realized how behind I am in documenting our lives.  I think the house has pretty much consumed me.  So, I thought I'd at least post a few pictures that my mom took when she was visiting last fall.  It was kind of an impromptu photo shoot one night after Jim got home from work.  There is a tree lined street near us and I've always thought it would be such a great place to take pictures so I quickly got everyone ready and we headed out, hoping to get at least one picture for our Christmas Card.

I loved this one of the girls.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little awkward but I loved the colors.
Photobucket

This is the one we ended up using for our card.  Not perfect and I didn't like the color as much as the one above but at least we all looked semi-normal :).
Photobucket

Thanks Mom - not such a shabby photographer!

1 comment:

Contributors