There has been a lot of progress in the last couple of weeks.
Crown molding in the master bedroom is up.
Window and door casings are all pretty much done.
Coffered ceilings in the living area and crown molding is going up.
I was really excited to see one of the columns in the living/dining room built!
And the front door and sidelights are in!
The pergola is finished as well. This is over the back porch where the outdoor wood burning fireplace is. The siding is not going as fast as we would hope it would but so far I am really happy with the color. I can't wait until that part is done!
I have been picking out tile and countertops for the last few weeks. I definitely underestimated how hard this part is. Hopefully things will come together in the end. We shall see.







No comments:
Post a Comment