The excavators started mapping out the driveway today. Crew was really excited to watch the dump truck dump all the rocks and dirt.
The mudroom boot wash is almost finished. The floor is done but they're all covered up with paper so they don't get scratched with all the traffic that's going to be coming in and out over the next few weeks.
The island is in and painted. I'm second guess my choice to do black but I'm sticking with my instinct and waiting until the white carerra marble countertop is on and I'm hoping it'll be more of what I'm picturing.
The island cabinet doors are being painted.
The hardwood floors are in and sitting in the house for a few days to acclimate to the climate before they're installed.
The ceiling in the office has been painted the navy color that will coordinate with the navy grasscloth wallpaper that will be going up.
Here's a better picture of the actual color.
Now that the plastic is off the windows things seem so bright and clear!!!
The laundry room. I wish the floor hadn't already been covered, I really love it!
View from my closet.
I love my bathtub! I can't wait to use it!
I love this view.












Your house is so so so amazing!!! I haven't been watching your blog but Jason told me to go on today. I love it. It has you written all over it. Ban't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteI mean "Can't", not Ban't..... :)
ReplyDelete