Things have been busy, hard to keep up with the progress at this point but here are a few things that I've managed to take some pictures of.
The black granite is in around the perimeter of the kitchen. It looks great, I'm really happy with it.
The floors have one coat of stain on them upstairs so they look a little rough but I think I'm going to be happy with the final outcome.
The inside of our shower.
Master bathroom vanity and sinks.
Other vanity.
Looking down the hallway.
I love the unfinished floors...but they're not very practical with kids/dogs/life.
I got Indie to come in and check things out.
She's not quite sure what to think of it all.
We finally got some stairs and a side walk today! We saw some people pull up to the house, get out of their car and walk on our freshly poured concrete!!!! I quickly pulled up and asked them not to walk on it. So, after they had already walked on it, I guess they figured they were already on the porch, why not peer into the windows. A tad invasive I would say. I really hope that doesn't happen when we're living there. Especially since I still haven't picked out window coverings!


















The house is looking so great!!!! I can't wait to see new pictures!
ReplyDelete