The girls and I went to the Nutcracker while we were down in Salt Lake last weekend. It was so magical for me as a child and I hope the girls remember the tradition as fondly as I do.
In fact, I hope they really loved it this year. I showed up to get the tickets at will call and found out that I had bought tickets online for the performance the day before. Ballet West would not exchange the tickets for that day, even though it was far from sold out both days. I just about started to cry, which got me no where. So, I bit the bullet and bought 3 more tickets!
Gosh, darn, golly dang-it (not the real words going through my head at the time), that was frustrating!
I was trying to have a better attitude at this point.
This was actually before we left.
They love to pose, obviously : )
Note my Gene Simmons-esque tongue....try not to be jealous.








No comments:
Post a Comment