But, somehow, some Christmas bug must've bitten both of us because I don't think we've ever decorated more than this year. Here are a few of our attempts to get into the Christmas spirit....
We put lights up in each of the kids' rooms...
Our live tree (in the middle) and the decorating trees in our entrance.
Paige and Hailey both wanted to pose from different angles...
Our beloved Nativity Scene. Thank goodness it's sturdy and kid friendly because it gets played with constantly. Crew was so excited when I got it out this year he ran around yelling, "I LOVE Jesus! I LOVE Jesus and Heavenly Father!"
I often find the figurines lined up in all sorts of creative ways.
Marianna has given the kids snow globes each year. They love collecting them and having them in their rooms.
Of course, Murphy, the Elf On The Shelf is becoming a favorite tradition. We found him one morning flying one of Crew's airplanes in his room!
And our advent house where the elves leave little treats for the kids each night if they've been good.












No comments:
Post a Comment