Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Dog

The other day I was changing sheets in the kids' rooms when Crew asked me what I was going to be for Halloween.  I told him I was going to be a really, really mean mom.  I'm sure he didn't think this was much of a stretch for me.  

Then, he asked me what Indie was going to be.  We decided to try out a couple different costumes on our sweet doggie.  

I thought she made quite a striking bride.  So pensive, and looks as if she is in deep thought about her future dog husband in this photograph.
Photobucket

Then, we decided to see what she might look like as a ghost dog with the dirty sheets.  Please don't call PETA on me.  She liked it, I swear.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Quite a scary ghost we thought.
Photobucket

Photobucket
See?  She loved it.  She loved it so much she couldn't stop licking Crew's ear.  Thank goodness we have her to clean out that pesky ear wax.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors