Monday, May 3, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

Just thought I'd post about what I've been up to lately...making myself crazy organizing every last toy, piece of paper and sock in the house. It became kind of an obesession. I've partially recovered...you see, there is a little construction hat out of place here and I'm ok with it, no need to send me to the looney bin...yet.

I separated all of the toys into categories and labeled the bins with a corresponding picture. I must say, in the few weeks since I've done this, the kids have been much more willing to play downstairs and then put things away after they're done.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We took out almost all of our work-out equipment and made the room into more of a TV/Play Room for the kids.  The treadmill is on the other side of the room.  It opened up this space sooo much, it looks a lot better than it did before.  Should've taken before/after pics...o well.
Photobucket
I didn't do much to the kids' rooms other than taking down and rearraging some pictures and organizing bookshelves and closets.
Hailey's room...
Photobucket
Paige's room...
Photobucket
Crew's room...
Photobucket
Our room...
Photobucket
My closet...
Photobucket

Here's the link to the listing:  http://www.idaho1stclassproperties.com/default.asp?content=expanded&search_content=office_listings&this_format=0&mls_number=166731&page=2&sortby=2
The real estate agent took the pictures on a really cloudy, rainy day.  I don't think they're very good, especially of the great room/kitchen area.  O well....we are probably crazy to try to sell in this market anyway.  I guess we'll just wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors