Monday, May 24, 2010

Saturday is a Special Day

I wanted to document these happy smiling faces while they last.  The kids actually fight over who gets to do certain chores.  Hailey is really good at scrubbing bathrooms and she's a great teacher for Paige and Crew.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here Paige is, finally calmed down over a semi-tantrum (yes, she still throws tantrums at age 6!) over who got to clean the upstairs bathroom.  I tried to distract her by getting her to vacuum her room.  It worked for a while.  She always finds something sooner or later to cry about.

Photobucket
I also wanted to document Jim cleaning, because honestly, it almost never happens.  In his defense, he does do some of his own laundry, lots of dishes and tons of yard work.  Bathrooms aren't his forte, although he does do a good job.

Photobucket
I guess it looks like I'm the only one not cleaning, but believe me, I did my fair share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors