The kids were super exctied to see this as they left for school this morning...
They made me come outside with the camera so Jim could take a picture.
Not sure if it's blog worthy...I just thought it was cute how excited everyone was about it.
where are you guys moving to? your house is so cute, I love the dark wood in your kitchen - I forgot how much less expensive it is to buy a house it Idaho, we loved that when we went to buy a house there, so much more for the money - and i"m impressed with your white shirt collection, at first I thought they were hung up garment tops:) anyway, i hope your house sells soon! erin
where are you guys moving to? your house is so cute, I love the dark wood in your kitchen - I forgot how much less expensive it is to buy a house it Idaho, we loved that when we went to buy a house there, so much more for the money - and i"m impressed with your white shirt collection, at first I thought they were hung up garment tops:) anyway, i hope your house sells soon! erin
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Elisa. Really stunning. I hope it sells.
ReplyDelete