Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Studious Second Grader...

...looks more studious than ever!

Photobucket

Yesterday I took the girls to get eye exams.  Hailey has been complaining of headaches and that things are blurry so I figured with Jim's history (glasses in Kindergarten), that it was time to get them in to get checked.  Sure enough, Hailey is near-sighted and needs glasses for distance.  The good thing was that both eyes are equally deficient so she will only really need them for school.  Paige's eyes were near-sighted too, but not as bad as Hailey's.  Given her age, we're going to hold off and check her again in a year. 

I just can't believe how grown up Hailey looks! I think they're really cute and luckily, she does too so she's not self-conscious about wearing them.  I hope it stays that way! 

Here she is with her friend Rikkayla at school.  Rikkayla lives across the street and has been a good little friend to Hailey.

Photobucket

When I dropping off the glasses, we happend to run into Paige in the hallway.

Photobucket

On her way back to class...I couldn't stop looking at her!  I think she looks so cute!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors