I think we are going to love this wrap around porch!
View from the the west.
Kitchen windows.
Boot wash.
Jim doesn't think we will use this but I have can name a million times when
this would've come in so handy.
Mudroom, pantry and powder room. Not super exciting to anyone but me, really.
From kitchen/dining room looking east toward the side door and side porch.
Office/den
I'm having some storage areas built into the eaves of the house in the playroom. Love built-ins.
This is the window that we almost took out on the landing. I'm really glad we didn't. Even though it faces the garage, it lets in a lot of nice light and breaks up the space.
This is the view from the landing. It faces west and has the most beautiful view of the whole house, I think. It was totally unplanned. It's hard to see in this picture but we overlook a winding stream (really, it's a canal) surrounded by what looks like farmland which I think used to be farmland but now is just undeveloped land. There is actually an equestrian center just beyond this area too. We can sometimes hear the horses from our house in the summertime so I'm sure we will hear them even more in the new house.
That's all for now!











It looks like it is an amazing house. I’m sure it will be beautiful with your definitive touches.
ReplyDelete