It's been a busy month so far. Between holiday stuff and house building stuff, I feel like I'm constantly treading water to keep up. I keep reminding myself that all the things going on are GOOD things, so it's a GOOD stress. But, still it's stress and I'm staying home today nursing a (probably stress induced) sore throat. Here's a snippet of what's been going on so far.
Ward Christmas Party
Both of the girls had little dances they performed in.
Crew and his Primary buddies sang a song.
He sat with his friend Parker and watched the other performances.
They got a little silly.
A visit from Santa. Crew told me he knew it was a "fake" Santa because his beard was fake and his shoes were hiking shoes covered up by black plastic. Pretty observant this kid.
Gingerbread Cookie Making
Tree Decorating
Waking up to Murphy's adventures
Visit's from Nanny and Papa











No comments:
Post a Comment