Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We spent Thanksgiving in Salt Lake again this year.  It happened to be my birthday on Thanksgiving and I didn't feel like cooking and cleaning for 8 hours for the 10 minutes of enjoying the meal so we went out.  I must say, it was nice not to have to worry about anything especially since I wasn't feeling very well.

On Wednesday Grandmommy and I took the kids to the new Utah Museum of Natural History which was amazing.  I forgot the camera so all the photos are from my phone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The see through floor was cool!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We took a few walks.  The weather was beautiful.
Photobucket

We did a few crafts.  One of which was a Thanksgiving Tree.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We tried to get some family pictures before we went out to dinner.  Not many of them turned out very well.  None of us were really in the mood.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandpa making his big entrance.
Photobucket

Just a few photos of dinner at The Grand America - again, phone photos so not the best quality.
Photobucket

We also took some pictures in the beautiful Norwegian sweaters my mom knit for the kids last year. 
Photobucket

Here the kids are with Grandmommy and the sweater she knit herself as well.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors