Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Paige Quote of the Day

The kids were dancing around to our electric piano yesterday.  There are all sorts of pieces that you can play, the kids love it and I'm glad it gets used and provides so much entertainment.

Paige was flitting around, dancing in no particular fashion and said, "We are all African-Americans!"  It just made me laugh. For those of us that know Paige, it never ceases to amaze us at all the interesting and weird things she comes up with.  I wish I were better at writing more of them down.  She is a sponge, she soaks up everything she hears and is somehow usually able to apply the things she hears in the correct context.  I'm not really sure what she meant by "We are all African-Americans," I just know she has heard the term someplace and she somehow thought it was an opportune time to use the newly learned phrase.

She keeps us on our toes, she is smart as a whip, witty, extremely verbal and funny.  I can't wait to see how she'll put these traits to use.  Hopefully as parents, we can steer her in the right direction!  Oh, any by the way, she got glasses last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors