Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mexico - Part 4 (and my 100th post!)

A couple years ago when we visited this resort we had an impromptu photo shoot with a photographer on the beach.  We loved the photos and a lot of them now adorn our staircase walls.  When I found out we were going again this year, I thought maybe I'd plan a little more and at least plan some outfits for pictures.  When we got to El Cid, I even ran into our original photographer and set up another session with him.  

Of course, fate would have it that at the last minute, we found out we had been dogged and our photographer had opted to shoot a wedding instead of our little family, I guess I don't blame him, I'm sure it was much more profitable for him to do the wedding.   I was a little annoyed, especially after planning for a couple of months finding the right coordinating clothes, showering, blow drying, straightening 3 heads of hair and rushing to make our appointment on time.  Luckily, there was another photographer who offered to take his place and having no other options, we took him up.  I'm glad we did, I think some of the pictures turned out well, but I still wish our original photographer hadn't ditched us.  O well....anyway, here are a few of them...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, Elisa. I can't imagine any photographer adding to these. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! I love those - I love the ones with Jim and the kids individually, that is a great idea to do with each of your kids - hope you're doing well! Erin

    ReplyDelete

Contributors