Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Door

I have hated our front door for the last 3 years. It just bugged me and it bugged me that every other person in our neighborhood had pretty much the same door. I convinced my super handy man husband that buying a new, unfinished door on ebay would completely change the look of our house. Well, 2 weeks later, it's finally been hung, sanded, stained and finished! I think it was well worth it and I'm so impressed by Jim's handyman skills...I had no idea when we got married that he was so talented in this department, what a bonus!


2 comments:

  1. That looks so good! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! I am a front door snob too. I always walk by homes and notice what a difference good doors and windows make. I'm hoping for a nice door sometimes soon. Just need that house first!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors