Here is Paige with her cousin Ty, probably arguing over candy.
I thought this picture was cute, big to little, just waiting for more candy.
It was actually a pretty nice day for a parade, not too hot. Jim's parents live just down the street from Main Street so there were no parking issues or problems getting a spot!

Hailey and her cousin Jace, both the same age and pretty good buddies.

Nanny made a beautiful (and yummy) 4th of July flag cake with strawberries and blueberries and let the grandkids help.

After finishing up at the hospital, Jim drove up only to be called back in right as he pulled into Rexburg (a 35 minute drive from Idaho Falls). Jim finally made it back later that afternoon and was able to relax a little bit. I don't think I got any pictures but soon after we ate, a huge water fight started. EVERYONE got pretty soaked except for my Dad who managed to run inside like a school girl anytime anyone got near him with some water. I'd be scared if I were him, because I WILL get him back and he won't be expecting it.
Jim, his brother Judd, his dad and his cousin Blake.






No comments:
Post a Comment