Friday, June 19, 2009

Parking Wars in Idaho

Yesterday I was out running errands with Jim's pick-up. I am a city girl and have not grown up "drivin' a pick-up 'round town." Instead, I learned how to drive a Chevette at the ripe old age of 8 (my Dad claims it was 9 which I guess makes it much more acceptable). I am not a perfect driver but I've got a good 27 years under my belt. When it comes to the truck, I do admit, I'm not the best parker as I had someone "gently" point out to me yesterday with a nice little note on my windsheild. I've taken the liberty to block out a few letters but I'm sure you get the gist. The heart was a nice touch, I thought. I could feel the love from this girl.




I was seriously chuckling to myself and decided to get a picture of the error of my ways. The standards for truck parking are extra-high in Idaho, you're an inch over the line and they're gonna let you know. I guess I need some practice.


You gotta love those BYU-I students ;)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that she put a heart at the end...as if it will cancel out her other nasty words and still reserve a place for her in the CK. Thanks for posting this. It made my day, I was laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!! I just saw in a magazine that you can buy pre-printed cards that say something like "nice parking", so you have them handy any time a f-ing moron parks over the line!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SERIOUSLY??!! Amazing to me that she took the time to write you such a special note!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sitting here laughing out loud. That is so FUNNY! Can you believe some people??????

    ReplyDelete

Contributors