Thursday, January 19, 2012

The House of Cotton Candy

Even though a lot has been happening at the house lately, it seems that visually, things have slowed down. Heating is almost done, electrical is pretty much done, plumbing is done and now, the insulation is almost done.  I finally remembered to take my camera with me when we went over yesterday for a minute.  If we had taken Paige, I'm sure she would've thought the walls were made of cotton candy.

Photobucket


Hailey pretending to take a taste.  She was still in her pajamas because she had been home for the last 2 days with a bad cold that she caught from me. ;(
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The people putting in the insulation are of hispanic descent and had the spanish radio blaring.  It was impossible not to dance.  Luckily there are no pictures of the moves Jim and I were doing, Hailey was mortified.
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors