A trip to Grandmommy's.
It's not a trip to Grandmommy's lately without checking out what new Angry Birds game she's got on her iPad.
It's not a trip to Grandmommy's lately without checking out what new Angry Birds game she's got on her iPad.
A walk in the rain
Some carnival rides at Liberty Park
Some creative cooking experiments: Chocolate Mousse and Key Lime Pie
Really tasty if I do say so myself!
Homemade bagels (I made doughnuts too but didn't take a picture).
A trip to Island Park over Memorial Day weekend with some family where we celebrated cousin Ty's birthday!
A little Wii playing
Jim and Josh got some fishing in (it was snowing).
Paige and I drove back home for church on Sunday so she could give her talk in primary. She did a great job/ She drew this picture after we heard a lovely violin piece. I love it. I need to get her started on the violin.
Some new haircuts
A bunch of yard work, really un-doing yard work. Jim ripped out the bushes we had here because we hated them. I'll post after pictures, it's starting to look great but we're not done.
Nanny and Papa helping in their nice work clothes
We found an injured bird in our window well one day. We tried to set it free but I don't think it could fly. Paige took it on as her new "pet." I made her wear rubber gloves.
Indie was surprisingly gentle with the little guy...I think she wanted to play, don't really think the bird was too excited about it. It was either really calm or paralyzed with fear because it just sat there.
I don't think Indie would make a very good hunting dog. She's too nice.
A bike ride/run around the riverfront with some very frequent stops to look at the mommy ducks and their cute baby ducklings
A very rare moment of sibling love. We have to document it because the summer fighting, bickering, punching, yelling, screaming and torturing is in full swing.
Help me.























No comments:
Post a Comment