Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mexico 2011 - Part 2

The Beach

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was Valentines Day - "Cupid" was handing out lolli-pops.  He must've been some sort of 
Greek-Sea-Style-Love-God Cupid because I've never seen this particular version.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Our Palapas at the beach each day.
Photobucket

You could reserve your spot so you didn't have to worry about getting a place, it was nice to just sit and relax, come and go without worrying if your spot would still be there or not.  
Photobucket

Playing swinging in the hammock, almost as fun as swinging in the blanket.
Photobucket

Photobucket

A cruise ship passed by.
Photobucket

I was watching the water balloon fight, it was intense.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hailey and Jim went boogie boarding.
Photobucket

Hailey, Jim and I all tried sea kayaking.  I didn't last long, I wish I didn't get sea sick! 
We all went out on a pontoon on the last day but didn't get any pictures.
Photobucket
Crew got right in there with the big boys playing beach soccer. 
I wasn't there but Jim said he was relentless, even got popped in the face and knocked over.  He cried for a second but then dusted himself off and went right back out there in the mix.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors