Monday, July 5, 2010

Utah Trip

Photobucket
I love this photo of Paige.  I have to give the credit to Jim, he definitely has an eye for taking pictures.  

Jim had some time off so we decided to take a little trip down to Utah.  We packed in the fun.  It started with the Arts Festival in Salt Lake.  The kids had a great time getting their faces painted, making hats and eating.  I guess we were too busy, we didn't get any pictures of that day. 

The next day we headed up to Park City for a few days.  The first night Crew woke up with a really high fever.  Jim took him to urgent care the next morning and the two spent the next day asleep in the hotel room (Jim wasn't feeling very well either).  I took the girls out and we hit all the fun rides at the Park City Mountain Resort.  It was so fun but I felt so bad for Jim and Crew.  

When I was a kid, we thought the Alpine Slide was so fun and now they've got so much more!  The mountain roller coaster was probably the highlight along with the trampoline, bungee cord thing.  The next few days we spent at the pool or hanging out in town.  
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jim and I were able to sneak away and do the zip line one afternoon when my dad came up.  I just got a picture of our feet, waiting.
Photobucket
We also got to get away one morning to go mountain biking in Deer Valley.  It was gorgeous and really, really fun.
Photobucket
Until I fell and scraped up my arm :(
Photobucket
On Saturday morning, my mom watched the kids so we could mountain bike the Bonneville Shoreline luge trail.  That one was a blast and I only scraped up my arm a little that time.
Photobucket

We headed back to Salt Lake on Thursday and decided to take the kids on a quick hike in Millcreek Canyon.  It was the only time I had the camera (most of the other pictures were just with my iPhone, pretty good for a phone though!) so we took a bunch of pictures.

Before we headed up the trail...
Photobucket

Jim and I were both carrying someone on our way up.
Photobucket
There was a lot of whining...
Photobucket
and stopping... and refusing to go on...
Photobucket
Photobucket
By the time we turned around and were going down, the attitudes got much better.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a really fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors