Give Crew a couple markers and there is no end to his creative abilities. The problem is, we didn't give him the markers (permanent) and there was no supervision one day while mom was out running errands and dad was busy helping Hailey and Paige with homework. We have learned that paper is not the medium of choice for our little artist.
The guilty parties...
He also is quite expressive when using himself as the canvas...
Note the gear in the elastic belt of his underwear...you never know when you'll need a spare block, car or dry erase marker!
We love this boy, despite his destructiveness. How can you not? So sweet...especially when he's sleeping.
Oh! I know that kind of art. I can't even think it's cute, because I know the kind of effort involved to clean it up. Maybe, someday, we can laugh about it. That's what they say, right?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! How much stuff can one kid stuff down his undies. That is sooooo funny!
ReplyDeleteOKay...that was even better than the last! I love the undies toolbelt. So creative!! Good for you for taking pictures of the "creative outlet".
ReplyDelete